Attendees to CJI's Art, Life & Law event in February are entitled to a special discounted CJI membership: $35 for young professionals and $85 for regular members. Not only does your membership support all of the wonderful work that CJI does, it gets you access to exclusive, members-only events and discounted/free admission to CJI’s public events!
Our members-only events offer the chance to get more involved with CJI and interact closely with our judges. Currently scheduled events in 2019 include:
· A tour of the Ralph Carr Courthouse with Colorado Supreme Court Justice Richard Gabriel
· A special “Our Courts” training session for young professionals and the opportunity to give “Our Courts” presentations in Colorado schools alongside Colorado judges and community leaders
· Jazz in Park volunteer night and CJI picnic
You will also get discounted/free admission to our full line-up of exciting programming, including:
· Discounted admission to “Straight Talk With Judges” CLE
· Discounted admission to CJI Young Professionals Summer Soiree (rumor has it there may be a dunk tank)
· Free admission to CJI regional programs and meet-ups
· Free admission to CJI Young Professionals pre-election education happy hour
Your membership also supports CJI’s important work in our community, including:
· Education and promotion of Colorado’s merit-based judicial selection system
· Over $30,000 in scholarships to send Colorado judges and judicial staff to trainings in the last year
· Sponsorship of Colorado’s Legal Resource Day, which provides education to around 1,000 participants from 15 Colorado Judicial Districts on resources available to self-represented litigants in areas ranging from divorce and child custody to tenant’s rights and small claims court
· Sponsorship of the Our Courts Colorado program; which has educated over 25,000 adults and youth about the Colorado Judiciary.
· Development of a guidebook for Colorado judges on best practices for working with mediators in partnership with the State Court Administrative Office of Dispute Resolution
Complete the form below and click submit to go to our Paypal payment system.