CJI is Seeking Dynamic Leaders Today!
CJI works to further the public's understanding of the Colorado courts and protect and defend the ability of our judiciary to decide cases fairly, impartially, and free from partisan politics. If our mission speaks to you, please consider joining CJI's board of dynamic and diverse community and business leaders, attorneys, and judges as they work to better connect our non-profit to the community we serve.
As part of CJI's ongoing efforts to ensure that we represent all of Colorado, and expand our outreach beyond the legal community, we particularly encourage non-attorneys enthusiastic about educating the public on Colorado's courts and protecting our fair and nonpartisan system of judicial appointments to apply.
CJI is seeking:
• A wide array of community and business leaders in diverse industries and sectors as well as legal professionals.
• Residents of greater Colorado from the western slope to the eastern plains.
• Traditional diversity factors, including gender, race/ethnicity, LGBTQ, and age.
Candidates for CJI's board should:
• Be interested in CJI's mission.
• Commit to attend six bi-monthly board meetings a year and actively participate in at least one of our committees.
• Attend various CJI events throughout the year.
• Submit a CV and complete the board application.
All candidates interested in board membership should review the board expectation and list of committees below for details and responsibilities.
Board applications are closed for 2022.