CJI Membership — Join Today and Support Our Colorado Courts!
Who We Are
The Colorado Judicial Institute (CJI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, statewide community organization with the mission to promote excellence, equity, impartiality, and public trust in Colorado's courts through outreach, education, and engagement.
CJI members include business and civic leaders, attorneys, judges, and everyday citizens who support CJI's mission and programs that foster judicial education and excellence, diversity on the bench, and public education about our Colorado courts and the rule of law. This includes advocacy on behalf of Colorado’s merit selection and retention process for judges, which helps keep the courtroom free from the influence of politics and special interests.
The Benefits of Becoming an Individual or Corporate Member
With your individual or corporate donation, you join CJI’s membership community and help support its mission and programs. And you gain access to CJI annual membership benefits that include:
- The satisfaction of helping a worthy cause!
- Free or discounted access to CJI events year-round.
- Networking! Make meaningful connections with people who share your commitment to promoting the judicial system that makes Colorado a model nationwide.
- Opportunities for service and leadership development through our volunteer committees.
- Regular updates through our e-newsletter.
- Additional benefits for corporate members (click Corporate Membership).
- Your individual or corporate donation is tax deductible.*
*CJI is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization with Tax ID 74-2119505, and membership donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. CJI provides all donors with receipt letters outlining donation and benefit amounts for tax purposes.
Click to join CJI as an individual member (or renew your existing membership).
Click to learn more and join CJI as a corporate member.